In vitro diagnostic tests are performed on samples such as blood, plasma, urine and tissue to detect diseases. In vitro diagnostics include certain technologies such as molecular diagnostics, immunochemistry, clinical chemistry and others. The market is driven by factors such as a significantly increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases. In addition, the increasing demand for modern diagnostic techniques and the increasing emphasis on rapid disease diagnosis are expected to drive the growth of the market. However, inadequate healthcare infrastructure in emerging markets and poor reimbursement policies are likely to hinder the growth of the in vitro diagnostic market over the forecast period. The increasing demand for advanced health laboratories in countries like India, China,
You can get a sample copy at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPBT00002657/
The List of Companies – In Vitro Diagnostic Market
1. F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ltd.
4. Siemens AG
5. Sysmex Corporation
6. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
8. Biomérieux SA
9. Bio-Rad Laboratories, INC.
The market for in-vitro diagnostics by products and services is divided into instruments, reagents and kits as well as software and services. In 2019, the reagents and kits segment had the largest market share in the market for in vitro diagnostic medical devices with 80.2%. This segment is expected to dominate the market in 2027 as more diagnostic tests are carried out and chronic diseases occur more frequently. In addition, significant growth of 2.4% is expected for the instrument segment in the forecast period. Certain factors, such as expanding healthcare infrastructure and growing demand for rapid disease diagnosis, should drive segment growth.
Key factors for the market are the increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, the increasing geriatric population and the increasing awareness of in vitro diagnostics. A lack of health infrastructure and reimbursement policies are likely to hamper market growth to some extent.
Buy this premium report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPBT00002657/
Reasons to buy
• Save and reduce time when performing entry-level research by identifying growth, size, leaders and segments in the in-vitro diagnostics market.
• Highlights key business priorities to help companies realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight the key progressive industry trends in the global patient monitor market and enable actors along the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
• Develop / modify business expansion plans using significant growth offerings for developed and emerging markets.
• Examine in-depth global market trends and prospects in relation to the factors that drive the market and those that hinder it.
• Improve the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security concerns with customer products, segmentation, pricing, and sales
Call: + 1-646-491-9876